Clarifier Wash Water Recycle System - WCP-10Series
These recycle systems are designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter water to be sent back through a pressure washer. They come standard with pH and ORP injection and are designed for corrosion-resistance by utilizing polymer tanks and recycled-plastic skids.
These wash water recycle systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
· Cone-shaped tank for easy handling of accumulated solids
· Easy operation and maintenance
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
· Heavy-duty, corrosive-resistant base for years of maintenance-free operation
· Quality recycled wash water without common odor problems
The WCP Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
· Golf courses
·CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
·Hose connectors are clearly marked and designed for easy accessibility and quick installation
·Recommended Air Compressor AM1-HE02-05M for use with auto-backwash models
WCP-10-0M10 230V, 1Ø, 30.0A 100 sq. ft. cartridge filter
WCP-10AB-0M10* 230V, 1Ø, 30.0A 60-100 PSI air required
WCP-10AB-0M30* 230V, 3Ø, 15.0A 60-100 PSI air required
*Auto-backwash models (air required 60 to 100-PSI)
230/208/460V 3-phase available on all models as options
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
250 ot 350 lbs.
Oil Coalescing Area
275 sq. ft.
Weights & Dimensions
Pinch valve assembly (Manual backwash models)
460V, 3Ø - upgrades 230V model to operate at 460V (WCP-10AB-0M30)