Advanced Wash Water Recycle Systems - WLP-30-0M10
These recycle systems are designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter the water to be sent back through a pressure washer. They come standard with pH and ORP injection. All systems are designed with corrosion-resistance stainless-steel tanks.
WLP Series recycle systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
· Quality recycled wash-water without common odor problems
· Easy operation and maintenance
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
· Poly skid is constructed of hardened polymer to be non-corrosive. It can also be easily lifted and moved with a forklift from all four sides
The WLP Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
·CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
·Hose connectors are clearly marked and designed for easy accessibility and quick installation
·Pumps are easily accessible
230/208/460V 3-phase available on all models as options
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
400 sq. ft.
230V, 1Ø, 30.0A
Carbon Filter (degassed)
Weights & Dimensions
- No options