- Add gasoline conditioner and stabilizer at the specified concentration.
- Run the unit to ensure the mixed fuel is in the entire fuel system.
SHORT TERM (1-6 months): run for two minutes. Close the fuel valve and run the unit until it stops
LONG TERM (more then 6 months): run until the fuel tank and carburetor are dry. As the engine is beginning to die, move the choke lever to the choke position. Turn off the idle control to decrease the run time.
- Remove the spark plug, pour 1-2 teaspoons (5-10cc) of engine oil into the cylinder, slowly pull the starter handle 2 or 3 times, reinstall the spark plug and tighten securely.
- Clean the exterior surface of the generator and apply a rush inhibitor.
- Store the generator in a dry, well ventilated place.
WARNING: FUEL SHOULD BE DRAINED IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA AND STORED IN A CONTAINER APPROVED FOR GASOLINE.