- Add diesel fuel conditioner and stabilizer at the specified concentration.
- Run the unit to ensure the mixed fuel is in the entire fuel system.
SHORT TERM (1-6 months): run for two minutes. Close the fuel valve and run the unit until it stops.
LONG TERM (more then 6 months): run until the fuel tank and carburetor are dry.
- Slowly pull the recoil starter handle out to the point of resistance (the point in the compression stroke where the intake and exhaust valves are closed.) This helps to prevent rush while the engine is not in use.
- Clean the exterior surface of the generator and apply a rush inhibitor.
- Store the generator in a dry, well ventilated place.
WARNING: FUEL SHOULD BE DRAINED IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA AND STORED IN A CONTAINER APPROVED FOR GASOLINE.