- When cleaning application is completed, turn the On/Off Switch to the "OFF" position.
- Disconnect the power ford from the receptacle.
- Roll up the disconnected power cord and place it on the designated area of the wet/dry vacuum.
- Remove the canister lid and empty the canister.
- Rinse the canister and allow to air dry.
- Pull the wet/dry filter off of the canister lid.
Wet-filter cleaning: Rinse with warm water and shake clean. Allow to air dry completely.
Dry-filter cleaning: Shake filter clean. Occasionally rinse with warm water. Allow to air dry completely.
- Place the dry filter back onto the canister lid.
- Wipe down the exterior of the wet/dry vacuum and store indoors.