Clarifier & Oil/Water Separators - WCL-10S-0M10
A clarifier acts as a form of pretreatment in many systems and the cone bottom design allows for a greater settling of accumulated solids. These concentrated impurities, often referred to as sludge, will settle in the bottom of the tank for easy removal. Pretreatment makes it easier for waste water treatment systems to process water with many of the solids already removed.
The WCL Series offers the following features:
· A 300-gallon cone-shaped tank for effective settling and easy handling of heavy solids
· A 1.0 HP surface-mount sump pump
· Solids separation chamber with bag filter and decanting
· Oil skimmer and decanter for easy handling of oil
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
The WCL Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
· Golf courses
Float consists of 230V plug
Control Panel not included
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
Oil Coalescing Area
48 sq. ft.
230V, 1Ø, 8.0A
Weights & Dimensions
- No options