Clarifier and Oil/Water Separator - WCL-10S-0M10
The mechanical oil/water separator systems are designed to remove free oils before discharging to your sanitary sewer. The oil/water separators will reduce the amount of suspended solids while removing hydrocarbons to meet local sanitary sewer discharge requirements.
The WCL Series offers the following features:
· A 300-gallon cone-shaped tank for effective settling and easy handling of heavy solids
· A 1.0 HP surface-mount sump pump
· Solids separation chamber with bag filter and decanting
· Oil skimmer and decanter for easy handling of oil
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
The WCL Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
· Golf courses
Float consists of 230V plug
Control Panel not included
Surface-mount sump pump included on all models
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
Oil Coalescing Area
48 sq. ft.
230V, 1Ø, 8.0A
Weights & Dimensions
- No options