Advanced Wash Water Recycle Systems - WLP-08-0M10
These recycle systems are designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter the water to be sent back through a pressure washer. They come standard with pH and ORP injection. All systems are designed with corrosion-resistance stainless-steel tanks.
WLP Series recycle systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
· Quality recycled wash-water without common odor problems
· Easy operation and maintenance
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
· Poly skid is constructed of hardened polymer to be non-corrosive. It can also be easily lifted and moved with a forklift from all four sides
The WLP Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
·CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
·Hose connectors are clearly marked and designed for easy accessibility and quick installation
·Pumps are easily accessible
230/208/460V 3-phase available on all models as options
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
Custom mix, 350 lbs.
100 sq. ft.
230V, 1Ø, 21.0A
Carbon Filter (degassed)
Weights & Dimensions
- No options