Advanced Wash Water Recycle Systems - WLP-30-0M10
Mi-T-M's recycle systems are designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter water to be sent back through a pressure washer. These recycle systems come standard with pH and ORP injection and are designed with corrosion-resistance stainless-steel tanks.
WLP Series Recycle Systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
· Quality recycled wash-water without common odor problems
· Easy operation and maintenance
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
· Easily accessible pumps
· Poly skid is constructed of hardened polymer to be non-corrosive and can also be easily lifted and moved with a forklift from all sides
The WLP Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
· CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
· Hose connectors are clearly marked and designed for easy accessibility and quick installation
· Recommended Mi-T-M Air Compressor, AM1-HE02-05M, for use with auto-backwash models
230/208/460V 3-phase available on all models as options
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
Media Filter (Custom Mix)
400 sq. ft.
Carbon Filter (Degassed)
230V, 1Ø, 30.0A
Weights & Dimensions
- No options