Recycle Systems - WTRSeries
Mi-T-M's recycle systems are designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter water to be sent back through a pressure washer or discharge into a sanitary sewer.
WTR Series Recycle Systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
· Quality recycled wash water without common odor problems
· Easy operation and maintenance
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
· Poly skid is constructed of hardened polymer to be non-corrosive and can also be easily lifted and moved with a forklift from all four sides
The WTR Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
· CSA listed NEMA-4 corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
· Pumps are easily accessible
· Hose connectors are designed for easy accessibility and quick installation; the connectors are clearly marked
· 5 and 30-micron filters
All options can be added to the WTR Series after the initial set-up.
WTR-10-0M10 208-230V, 1Ø, 15.0A
WTR-10-0M30 208-230V, 3Ø, 8.0A
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
(1) 5-micron, 100 sq.ft.; (1) 30-micron, 100 sq. ft.
Weights & Dimensions
pH control system
460V option - upgrades 208-230V model to operate at 460V (WTR-10-0M30)