Several pressure washer detergents can be used with a pressure washer to boost its cleaning power. This video will show you how to get the most out of your power washer detergent.
What We Cover:
Getting Started → Electric Pressure Washers
- Use an all-purpose cleaner to clean heavily soiled areas outside of the home.
Prepare the pressure washer for standard operation.
Connect the low-pressure, black nozzle to the wand.
- Find the clear detergent pick-up hose that is connected to the pressure washer.
Submerge the end of the hose into the detergent bottle, and make sure it stays submerged during the cleaning process.
Attach the high-pressure hose to the gun assembly.
Getting Started → Gas Pressure Washers
- Prepare the gas-powered pressure washer for standard operation.
Before connecting the high-pressure hose, insert the detergent injector into the quick coupler mounted on the pump.
Connect the high-pressure hose to the water inlet on the pump.
Insert the clear detergent hose into the bottle of detergent. Make sure it stays submerged during the cleaning process.
- Now connect the high-pressure hose to the gun assembly.
Final Steps → Applying and Rinsing The Detergent
Start at the bottom of the building and work your way up to avoid streaking.
- When you are ready to rinse, remove the hose from the detergent.
Replace the detergent nozzle with a high-pressure nozzle.
Then, start at the top of the building, and rinse until all detergent has been removed.
- Do not allow detergent to dry on the building.
Contact Mi-T-M today to learn more ways we can help you and your business.