Keeping your siding clean is crucial to the longevity of it and keeps up curb appeal. In the below video and step-by-step instructions, we will show you how to properly pressure wash your siding.
Equipment Needed For The Project
Getting Started → How To Clean House Siding
The yellow, 15-degree nozzle is the best choice for cleaning siding with a pressure washer.
- When cleaning siding, start at the top and work your way down.
- Be sure to stand a consistent distance of 3-4 feet from the surface you are cleaning.
- Keep the nozzle moving to avoid damaging the surface.
Optional → Using Detergent for Extra Cleaning Power
All purpose detergent is very effective at cleaning mildew and grime from your siding
Attach the black colored low-pressure detergent nozzle.
- Apply the detergent starting at the bottom and working your way up.
Before rinsing, remove the injector from the detergent.
- Replace the black detergent nozzle with the high pressure nozzle.
- Thoroughly rinse from top to bottom to avoid streaking.
- Do not allow the detergent to dry on the surface that is being cleaned.
Contact Mi-T-M today to learn more ways we can help you and your business.