Clarifier Wash Water Recycle Systems - WCP-20-0M10
Designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter water, these systems standard with pH and ORP injection and are corrosion-resistant when utilizing polymer tanks and recycled-plastic skids.
These Wash Water Recycle Systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
· Cone-shaped tank for easy handling of accumulated solids
· Easy operation and maintenance
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
· Heavy-duty, corrosive-resistant base for years of maintenance-free operation
· Quality recycled wash water without common odor problems
The WCP Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
· Golf courses
·CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
·Hose connectors are clearly marked and designed for easy accessibility and quick installation
·Recommended Air Compressor AM1-HE02-05M for use with auto-backwash models
230/208/460V 3-phase available on all models as options
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
400 sq. ft.
Oil Coalescing Area
425 sq. ft.
230V, 1Ø, 30.0A
Weights & Dimensions
WX-0039 Pinch Valve Assembly
Pinch valve, bladder style (used on cone bottom tanks), 2 inch, 120VAC
WX-0133 Coagulation System
Used in heavy solids applications; helps dirt and solids settle for easy removal