Above-Ground Water/Oil/Solids Separators - WOS-15Series
Mi-T-M designed the mechanical Water/Oil/Solids Separator to remove free oils from wash water before discharging to your sanitary sewer. The water/oil/solids separators will reduce the amount of suspended solids while removing hydrocarbons to meet local sanitary sewer discharge requirements.
Mi-T-M's WOS Series consists of above-ground water/oil/solids separators designed to discharge equipment and vehicle wash water into sanitary sewers.
The WOS Series offers the following features:
· Stainless-steel tank
· Capability of handling oil and solids
· Takes up an extremely small footprint
· Easy to maintain
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
· 1.0 HP surface-mount sump pump
The WOS Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
· CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
· Sloped bottom design for easier solids removal
WOS-15-0M10 120V, 1Ø, 15.0A
WOS-15-0M30 208-230V, 3Ø, 5.0A
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
672 sq. ft.
Tank Holding Capacity
In-Line Strainer Pump
1.0 HP, 120V (WOS-15-0M10) OR 1.0 HP, 230V (WOS-15-0M30)
Weights & Dimensions
WX-0001 Continuous Recirculation
Recirculates back to the pit to prevent water from becoming stagnant
WX-0057 230V, 1Ø
Upgrades 120V model to operate at 230V
WX-0058 460V, 3Ø
Upgrades 208-230V model to operate at 460V