Advanced Wash Water Recycle Systems - WLP-40Series
Mi-T-M's recycle systems are designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter water to be sent back through a pressure washer. These recycle systems come standard with pH and ORP injection and are designed with corrosion-resistance stainless-steel tanks.
WLP Series Recycle Systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
· Quality recycled wash-water without common odor problems
· Easy operation and maintenance
· CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
· Easily accessible pumps
· Poly skid is constructed of hardened polymer to be non-corrosive and can also be easily lifted and moved with a forklift from all sides
The WLP Series is perfect for the following applications:
· Rental yards
· Heavy equipment dealers
· Trucking facilities
· Truck rental fleets
· Diesel repair facilities
· Forklift washing operations
· Aircraft maintenance and restoration
· Municipalities/State DOTs
· Oil fields
· Engine rebuilders and manufacturers
· Military bases
· CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
· Hose connectors are clearly marked and designed for easy accessibility and quick installation
· Recommended Mi-T-M Air Compressor, AM1-HE02-05M, for use with auto-backwash models
WLP-40-0M10 230V, 1Ø, 30.0A 600 sq. ft. cartridge filter (2) 8ft.x5ft.x60in. 3200 lb.
WLP-40AB-0M11* 230V, 1Ø, 30.0A 60-100 PSI air required 7ft.x9ft.x60in. 3100 lb.
WLP-40AB-0M31* 230V, 3Ø, 17.0A 60-100 PSI air required 7ft.x9ft.x60in. 3100 lb.
*Auto-backwash models (air required 60 to 100-PSI)
230/208/460V 3-phase available on all models as options
The Importance of a Proper Pit System:
Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment and a critical element in any wash water recycle system.
Consult Mi-T-M Corporation or your local distributor to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
Media Filter (Custom Mix)
Carbon Filter (Degassed)
Weights & Dimensions
AT-4007 Replacement Air Filter
Moisture trapping replacement filter